Sat, Apr 29|
Spring has Sprung! The Fort at No. 4 begins its Regular Season the weekend of April 29th and 30th.
Time & Location
Apr 29, 2023, 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Charlestown, 267 Springfield Rd, Charlestown, NH 03603, USA
Spring has Sprung!
The Fort at No. 4 begins its Regular Season the weekend of April 29th and 30th. This weekend is the perfect time to visit the Fort at No. 4, see the amazing changes that are happening here, meet some of our Volunteers and learn about the events scheduled for the 2023 season!
During our opening weekend, we have members of Thunderhawk Living History School presenting:
- Warfare tactics and weaponry of the 1700's
- Flint knapping and finger weaving with natural and handmade cordage
- History of and showing a step by step process of powder horn making
- Major Robert Rogers raid at the St Francis and trek to the Fort at No.4
- Food ways of the 18th century
We will also have volunteers presenting 18th century sewing methods, flax to linen fabric creation, and women and their role at the Fort's Trading Post.
Adults - $12
Seniors - $10
Students - $8
Under 5 - Free
Friends of the Fort Members - Free